SBC

Wednesday, May 28, 2014





Am I the only person who hasn't heard of "cooler corn"?
As an obsessive food nerd, you'd expect that I would have at least heard of it, but over the weekend I was blind-sided by the simple genius of this method for cooking loads of corn on the cob perfectly.
Short story: Coleman cooler wiped clean, then filled with the shucked ears. Next, two kettles-full of boiling water are poured over the corn and the top closed.
Then nothing. When you sit down to dinner 30 minutes later and open it, the corn will be perfectly cooked. And I'm told that the corn will remain at the perfect level of doneness for a couple of hours.
Turns out, Cooler Corn is pretty well known among the outdoorsy set. It's perfect for large barbecues and way less of a mess than grilling. In fact, I may even buy another cooler just so I'm ready now that I'm in the know!
~~SHARE TO KEEP ON YOUR TIMELINE FOR LATER!~~
(¯`v´¯) Like
.`•.¸.•´(¯`v´¯) Share
******.`•.¸.•´(¯`v´¯). Follow
************.`•.¸.•´(¯`v´¯) Tag
******************.`•.¸.•´✻ღϠ₡ღ✻✻ღϠ₡ღ✻✻ღϠ₡ღ✻✻ღϠ₡ღ✻✻ღϠ₡ღ✻

No comments:

Post a Comment